Thursday, August 7, 2008

Something New

Okay! Well this is my first Blog post ever. I've of course thought about getting a blog for years now and am just now getting around to it. I attribute this mainly to reading other people's blogs. I have like a million in my bookmarks and depending weather I'm in the mood for sewing or knitting, depends on which set of a million i read (my knitting list can take me several days to get thru) I'm sure it will take me a few days to figure everything out, but this should be interesting. If things go well, I have a few pics to post of some recent crafting and you'll actually get to see some now. =P



This is my latest creation... a mini purse. For my Nintendo DS games of course ( it fits SD cards too!)
Isn't it the cutest?! I love it. Totally clever.I mean there aren't alot of cool things out there for the DS. (unless of course you want to spend a hundred buks+ on a nice HeadPorter from Japan).
And I totally came about this by accident. I make little mini mock ups for my purses so I don't waste materials and time, and i had one sitting on my coffee table and the game fell out of my inferior current DS case so I put it in the mini purse and DING DING DING the little genius lightbulb in my head went off.
Anyway, I posted it to Craftster, and not a single comment! WOW and Gee Thanks!
I made it, I think it rocks, and who has better taste than me?




No comments: