Monday, August 11, 2008

Patchwork and Birthdays


Here is a little bag I made a while back for my knitting needles, I don't really use straight needles anymore since I bought a Boye Needle Master system. Ok, ok, I admit it, I have 2. I gave them all away to a little girl I used to babysit for. I then used it for my dpns, meh, not such a good fit. So now I used it for pens and random things like a screw i found laying around and a spare driver bit and yadda yadda.. here's the bag. Me likey.. I hope you do too!





On Birthdays....Happy Birthday to the Best Boyfriend in the World...He really hates his birthday , but i love birthdays so he gets lots of special treats for many days in a row... I'm trying to re-program the non-birthday liking thing. I just want him to have a good time on his Bday cuz i love him so much and he's such a great person he deserves it! I even had my mom call him hehehe, cuz she likes him so much and she's the best at making you feel special on your birthday (this I know cuz she always makes me feel so special on mine every year... it reallly is all the little things =D)
I'll post pictures of the wonderful cupcakes I made... Tooting my own horn for how dang good they taste, and look!

No comments: